Only certified technicians can perform professional Plasma TV installations. They are the persons who can assure you of quality work in all aspects of electronics. And they can help you install your new Plasma TV. You can hire these technicians through companies that deal in any kind of wall mounting, home theater and other TV installations.
When your Plasma TV installation is completed, the technician will show you a demonstration on the use of your new Plasma and the components that go with. He has a customer satisfaction form which you need to sign. This will prove that the work was done according to how you envisioned it. You also get a 90 day warranty covering all labor.
Plasma TV installation has different packages.
- Standard, which covers mounting of TV on the wall,
- De Luxe, which includes the standard plus wire concealment.
- Premium, which includes the standard, plus connecting 5.1 home theater sound systems,
- Premium Plus, which includes the premium, plus up to 3 speakers, and
- Platinum, which includes the Premium Plus, but up to 5 speakers.